Re: [TTLUG] Wasa

  • christian Benjamin
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30 7:20 PM
      The same thing happen to us just last year, at hte end of the year they told us that we owed then 25,000 in unpayed water bills, the funny thing was we pay our water bill every month which comes up too 20.00 dollars no big thing they wanted to take us to court.... 2 weeks later we received a letter fom them stating that they were perparing to take us to court.....another 2 weeks later after doing some quering they wrote to us saying that they made a mistake and have a nice day......no explantation as to what that mistake was.

      Kerry Panchoo <kpanchoo@...> wrote: yeah-- i remember my family getting a water bill years ago- which we
      didnt pay- so they came, threatened to cut us off, my dad told them to
      go right ahead, so they went looking for the pipes.

      funny thing was- there was no connection to the main water supply for
      the area, because we had no pipe bourne supply- which about 1/2 mile
      away- so we relied on water trucks.

      personally, i want to see TSTT get hacked and people's money refunded.
      TSTT is one of the biggest ripoffs ever.

      christian Benjamin wrote:
      > Finally.....thats for hacking us with water prices
      >
      > --- Kerry Panchoo <kpanchoo@...> wrote:
      >

      >>vandals!
      >>
      >>Shivan Jaikaran wrote:
      >>
      >>>http://www.wasa.gov.tt/
      >>>
      >>>--
      >>>Regards,
      >>>Shivan Jaikaran
      >>>http://www.shivanjaikaran.com/blog
      >>>

      >>>Help build TTLUG by forwarding this to anyone who
      >>
      >>is interested in the
      >>
      >>>subject matter or would otherwise benefit from
      >>
      >>joining the mailing list.
      >>
      >>>Trinidad and Tobago Linux Users Group

      >>TTLUG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      >>>List owner/moderator Richard Jobity__
      >>
      >>TTLUG-owner@yahoogroups.com
      >>

      >>>Yahoo! Groups Links

      Linux software Linux operating system Hosting linux unix web Unix operating system Linux user Unix vs linux

    • lawrence.sinanan
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2006
        This is why I have to consider buying a Nissan frontier instead of a
        nice sexy RX8. WASA could burn down for all i care. Odds are they
        wouldn't have the water to put out the fire.