THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! TTLUG help these people please!

  • CYMM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Helpdesk,

      Call me at 623-7549.

      The POP3 server is quitting randomly after a few mails... this has been
      going on for days.

      There is a file lock on and it doesn't go away for a while. This makes
      downloading mail a pain in the behind.

      Now I don't know if it's because of modem settings back at interserv...
      could be you're losing carrier. But it could also be because you don't
      understand linux. Please tell me what's on...

      I would quit interserv and badmouth you guys' incompetence to everyone on
      the planet but unfortunately I'd have to redo all my subscriptios to various
      mail lists. Damn!!!!

      This is a second post!!! I have 600 pieces of mail on the server which I am
      also told is bouncing mail (though that may be tstt's and not your
      fault...).

      alain
      623-7549