RE: [TTLUG] Wine + Picasa just works!

  • Kimanii
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2006
      ok i just noticed that while picasa is open, the CPU usage is mad high. Does
      anyone else experience this?

      KD...

      _____

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 15, 2006
        Hey there was a OSS cd being passed about here a while a back i had a
        copy once but lost it. Does anybody know the name? I want to download it.

        thanks in advance
        Kwesi
      • Richard Hamel-Smith
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 15, 2006
          there's a torrent file at http://www.ttcsweb.org on the front page

          you're looking for TTCS OSSWIN CD

          Richard

        • Dev Anand Teelucksingh
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 15, 2006
            TTCS OSSWIN CD? - http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-cd/

            Dev T

            Kwesi Stewart wrote:
            > Hey there was a OSS cd being passed about here a while a back i had a
            > copy once but lost it. Does anybody know the name? I want to download it.
            >
            > thanks in advance
            > Kwesi
          • Kwesi Stewart
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 15, 2006