RE: Redhat FC4 + SATA Drives

  • Colin Darmanie
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 13, 2005
      Hey Guys,

      Just to let you all know I got my question about SATA controllers and FC4
      answered. Apparently it is not supported on earlier versions of FC (like 2 &
      3) but it is supported on FC4. Here are some useful links where I found this
      information :

      1. http://forums.us.dell.com/ - there is a linux forum here that is full of
      interesting stuff where people discuss installations of various linux
      distros on Dell hardware.

      2. htp://linux.dell.com - Dell's official linux support page.

      Regards,
      Colin

    • Nolan Joseph
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 15, 2005
        In my opinion you *start* getting old at around 80, so as far as I'm
        concerned, Richard, you're still a "spring chicken", and you Vlade, man
        you're still a babe in arms LOL.

        NJ