Re: [TTLUG] [Fwd: Volunteers needed]

  • Raul Bermudez
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2005

      > From: Kerry Panchoo <kpanchoo@...>
      > Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:07:20 -0500
      > To: TTLUG@yahoogroups.com, TheTechies@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [TTLUG] [Fwd: Volunteers needed]
      >
      > The work is voluntary, but will be recognized.

      ...specially by members of the ruling party that will ensure that your life
      becomes a living hell.

      Isn't it amazing how they never have money for the things that are really
      important.

      This sounds like a good job for Tarran, if only he were a Graphic Artists
      and knew how to programme in PH/MySQL and had some experience in CMS/Portal
      systems and CSS, Java etc..
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2005
        Oh gorm.

        Leff it alone, nuh.

        > The work is voluntary, but will be recognized.

        ...specially by members of the ruling party that will ensure that your life
        becomes a living hell.

        Isn't it amazing how they never have money for the things that are really
        important.

        This sounds like a good job for Tarran, if only he were a Graphic Artists
        and knew how to programme in PH/MySQL and had some experience in CMS/Portal
        systems and CSS, Java etc..

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Kerry Panchoo
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2005
          leave it alone; i'm treating this as I would anyone asking for help-- if
          you want to help out-- email the guy directly, if you still want help
          but dont want your name listed or what ever, let him know.

          Kerry

          Raul Bermudez wrote:

          >>From: Kerry Panchoo <kpanchoo@...>
          >>Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:07:20 -0500
          >>To: TTLUG@yahoogroups.com, TheTechies@yahoogroups.com
          >>Subject: Re: [TTLUG] [Fwd: Volunteers needed]
          >>
          >>The work is voluntary, but will be recognized.
          >>

          > ...specially by members of the ruling party that will ensure that your life
          > becomes a living hell.
          >
          > Isn't it amazing how they never have money for the things that are really
          > important.
          >
          > This sounds like a good job for Tarran, if only he were a Graphic Artists
          > and knew how to programme in PH/MySQL and had some experience in CMS/Portal
          > systems and CSS, Java etc..

        • Stephen
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2005
            Divorce?