Free 30-day subscription to the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 product of your choice

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2005
      http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/eval/

      With the launch of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, we want to give you the
      opportunity to try the latest release of Red Hat's market-leading Linux
      technology.

      For a limited time, you can download a free 30-day subscription to the
      Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 product of your choice (AS, ES, WS, or Desktop).

      Your 30-day subscription will allow you to:

      * Download Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
      * Access Red Hat Network for updates and security patches
      * Access Red Hat Knowledgebase for technical information and advice

      To start your subscription today, simply complete the following
      three-step process:

      1. Select the version you would like to have
      2. Complete a brief survey
      3. Download Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and start your subscription.

      --
      Richard Jobity, Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago | ph: (868) 620-5550
      http://www.weakblog.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
        What happens after 30 days?

        Explosions are also compressions of time. Observable changes in the natural
        Universe all are explosive to some degree and from some point of view;
        otherwise you would not notice them. Smooth continuity of change, if slowed
        sufficiently goes without notice by observers whose time/attention span is
        too short. Thus, I tell you, I have seen changes you would never have marked
        -LetoIII

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
          You get your updates fron CentOS or Whitebox?

          Install synaptic?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            For many years now I thought of creating and running a web site, best
            described by that word - PORTAL. I don't know if this term is obsolete, but
            the site I want is of a similar nature. An example would be rediff.com

            Recently, I've decided to cut down on work hours ... more time on my hands,
            and I want to do this project. How? Where to start? What do I need to do
            this? I need advice, comments on the tools and methods necessary for such a
            project....pros and cons of different languages, systems, etc After
            analyzing and evaluating I intend to get a few people together to do it.
            Hopefully, I would not have lost interest by that time.

            I want this site to contain: int'l news ticker, local news ticker, group and
            chat capabilities, sections for different interests e.g. games, music,
            movies, politics, religion etc etc

            Thanks for your time, looking forward to feedback.

            Regards,

            Deosaran