TTCS pizza lime on Wednesday January 26th, 2005, from 6pm

  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2005
      The Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) will be having a
      pizza lime on Wednesday January 26th, 2005 from 6pm at
      Pizza Hut, Roxy Roundabout.

      Come join us as we eat and talk about :

      * TSTT increasing the speed of ADSL service to
      residential customers from 128kbits/s to 256kbits/s
      http://tinyurl.com/5as4a
      * TSTT applying to TATT to increase local phone rates
      http://www.guardian.co.tt/archives/2005-01-21/business3.html
      * our replacement for the GNUWIN CD, a CD of open
      source software for Windows.
      http://www.ttcsweb.org/meetings/index.htm#n21

      Persons interested in computers and related
      technology are invited to attend.
      A contribution of $20 towards the food bill is expected.

      See you there!

      Dev Teelucksingh
      Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society at http://www.ttcsweb.org/
      "networking local computer users!"