[off-topic]Request for Solaris 8 experienced administrator assistance

  • Nissan Dookeran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Forgive the offtopic post but I've got a Sun box to fix that's running Solaris 8 and am getting some trouble installing the OS. It's probably a pretty simple problem to an experienced administrator, but since it's new to me, I'm stuck and don't have any more time to work on it. Payment possible if anyone with experience with these systems is willing to do a site visit and reinstall the OS. Contact me offlist via phone at 785-4382.
      Thanks
      -Nissan

      We now return you to our regularly scheduled LUG :)