Java programmers out there?

  • Suresh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hey, can anyone who would like to help me write my first java program email me off list? Thanks...

      I'm getting a world of headache here.

      -Suresh
      (c) 684-0669

    • Raul Bermudez
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 2:05 AM

        > From: "Suresh" <sureshd@...>
        > Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:35:40 -0400
        > To: <TTLUG@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [TTLUG] Java programmers out there?
        >
        > Hey, can anyone who would like to help me write my first java program email me
        > off list? Thanks...
        >
        > I'm getting a world of headache here.

        Suresh,

        I had been looking to hire one on these list for years... Your in-box must
        be cram packed with volunteers.

        don't make it sound like you want them to do it for free. -They too have
        books to buy and fees to pay.

        Raul
      • Ross Gardler
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 6:51 AM
          Suresh wrote:
          > Hey, can anyone who would like to help me write my first java program email me off list? Thanks...

          This is probably off topic on this list but it is not off topic on the
          UWICS list and since that list is full of current and past students of
          UWICS you should get quite a bit of help.

          As Raul said post some questions up there
          (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/uwics), if you want someone to do paid
          work you may even find someone on there.

          If it is paid work I recently interviewed a number of candidates for a
          position I just filled. There are a number of people we didn't employ
          that seemed pretty good (only one job and all that).

          Ross
        • Roger Browne
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 10:52 AM
            Hey guys,
            Recently I was doing some work on a circuit board and
            I inadvertantly destroyed a connector (Copperline). Do
            any of you know anyone who does that type of repair
            work. Really fine work on circuit boards. Please
            contact me ASAP 687 8348. Thanks.