Halloween X: Folow the Money

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Halloween X: Follow The Money

      Excuse me, did we say in Halloween IX that Microsoft's under-the-table
      payoff to SCO for attacking Linux was just eleven million dollars? Turns
      out we were off by an order of magnitude — it was much, much more than that.

      The document below was emailed to me by an anonymous whistleblower
      inside SCO. He tells me the typos and syntax bobbles were in the
      original. I cannot certify its authenticity, but I presume that IBM's,
      Red Hat's, Novell's, AutoZone's, and Daimler-Chryler's lawyers can
      subpoena the original.

      http://www.opensource.org/halloween/halloween10.html

      --
      Richard Jobity, Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago | ph: (868) 620-5550
      http://www.ttlug.org | http://www.weakblog.com | http://www.jobity.com