Re: [TTLUG] Re: port 1214

  • David McKen
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2004
      Sounds like you may have had the IP address of a supernode. Supernodes are the ones that route queries to other parts of the network. I have a book collection that I had shared over kazaa and I had very little traffic until someone started downloading. The supernode I was connected to took most of the hits.
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        waited 10 minuits or more for yahoo to open in firefox but nothing
        showing up...decided to try using explorer...that worked..tried
        hotmail..same problem... hun yellow pages opened fine... newsforge
        stalled while opening...

        everybody opened in explorer............

        anyone having this problem or is it just my pc?... same thing is
        happening in the shop and my laptop......... no add software as far as
        add aware is concerned.............