      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 6:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [TTLUG] That 'Hey SCO sue me' petition.

      Don't worry too much about it, Vlade. The FSF is on it... and the
      petition was cut short because it was becoming unmanageable. In fact,
      John said he only expected 10 signatories. But.... do you think SCO
      would want to go after 4000 Linux users? That's a lot of work. Their
      present case is probably going to be hard enough to manage.

      If it isn't something the FSF is happy with, the whole petition will
      probably be deep sixed.

      In other news, a teleconference transcript I read indicated that SCO
      will be showing us the 'naughty code' next week. Should be interesting.