5869RE: [TTLUG] Re: group logo ideas

    Feb 1, 2003
      I like. Better than the last BSD cartoon. :)

      --- Ansar Mohammed <amohammed@...> wrote:

> [...]

      =====
      Richard Jobity, Trinidad and Tobago
      ICQ: 5183191; http://chanderspot.go.to

      "If the strength of your new cryptosystem relies on the fact that the attacker does not know the algorithm's inner workings, you're sunk...The best algorithms we have are ones that have been made public, have been attacked by the world's best cryptographers for years, and are still unbreakable."
      --Bruce Scheier; Applied Cryptography (Second Edition); page 7

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic