4777Re: [TTLUG] Unofficial Woody Cd

    Jul 2 12:37 PM
      I just got the message. I'll pass for it after work.

      --- Dunstan Nesbit <dnes.1@...> wrote:
      > Richard,
      > The ISO is downloaded.. you could pass for it later.
      >
      > Dunstan

      =====
      Richard Jobity, Trinidad and Tobago
      ICQ: 5183191; http://chanderspot.go.to

      "If the strength of your new cryptosystem relies on the fact that the attacker does not know the algorithm's inner workings, you're sunk...The best algorithms we have are ones that have been made public, have been attacked by the world's best cryptographers for years, and are still unbreakable."
      --Bruce Scheier; Applied Cryptography (Second Edition); page 7

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic