3851Re: [TTLUG] Hard drives

  • Kirk Lashley
    Jan 15, 2002
      Can you provide more details, such as:
      brand, sizes, rpm, type (eide, ata100, ata66, scsi), age/usage.

      I'd be interested, but I haven't much luck with buying used hard drives.
      I've bought a Quantum Fireball that lasted a total of 6 months, a
      Samsung I got for free, lasted about 4 months, and inside my PC now I've
      got 2 Western Digital Caviars (2.5GB ea.), going on 5 years in August.

      Kirk

      Allistair Mitchell wrote:

      >I got three hard drives to get rid of.
      >
      >3.x Gb +