3096Re: [TTLUG] what is the biggest hardd rive that mandrake 8 supports?

  • richjob@carib-link.net
    Sep 1 5:20 PM
      Actually, let me amend that a bit.

      I stuck a 20 GB Maxtor in a P166 and stuck Mandrake 8 on it.
      Worked fine.

      I would be more concerned with controller issues, to be honest.
      Some of the ATA 100 controllers may not be yet supported.

      **********************
      Richard Jobity, Trinidad and Tobago.
      http://chanderspot.go.to ICQ 5183191

      This message is sent from my HOME account.
      For anyone who may be reading this, the opinions
      expressed here are mine, and not of $LARGEWORKPLACE.
      Any endorsement or non-endorsement of any good or service
      in this email is based on MY personal experiences and
      does not reflect the experiences of $LARGEWORKPLACE.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic