3094Re: [TTLUG] what is the biggest hardd rive that mandrake 8 supports?

  • richjob@carib-link.net
    Sep 1, 2001
      size would be limited by the BIOS.

      While there may be some contrller problems, Mandrake has no HD
      limitations AFAIK

      On 31 Aug 2001, at 22:45, Vlade Malfet wrote:

      > what is the biggest hardd rive that mandrake 8 supports?
      >
      > I was thinking of replacing my 4 gb one with a 30...but I want to be shure that it is supported....
      >
      > i can get 30's 20's and 10's if anyone needs.....

      **********************
      Richard Jobity, Trinidad and Tobago.
      http://chanderspot.go.to ICQ 5183191

      This message is sent from my HOME account.
      For anyone who may be reading this, the opinions
      expressed here are mine, and not of $LARGEWORKPLACE.
      Any endorsement or non-endorsement of any good or service
      in this email is based on MY personal experiences and
      does not reflect the experiences of $LARGEWORKPLACE.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic