19379Re: [uwics] Factors Affecting Consumers’ Ad option of Mobile Banking Services

  • Adesh Nandram
    Jan 25, 2014
      Hey Guys,

      Would really appreciate your feedback on Mobile banking in T&T. Please see link below. The purpose of this survey is to seek to understand banking customers interest in and use of mobile banking technology. The survey consist of between 9 and 21 questions depending on your response. Your participation is very much appreciated, thank you. No more than a minute to complete.

      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GEXoYLG284uA22WP1ArU-jbuIVb1MJ2mEk_J4dCfd_c/viewform

      Thanks,
      Adesh

      On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:39 AM, John Lewis <lewisjjl@...> wrote:

      completed.

      “Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time’ is to say ‘I don’t want to’.”
      ------Lao Tzu, Chinese Taoist Philosopher.

      On Monday, January 20, 2014 6:07 PM, Adesh Nandram <adesh_nandram@...> wrote:

      Jan 19 at 10:22 PM
      Dear Friends,

      Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am writing to you all because I really need your help in completing the survey in the link below. The information gathered from this exercise is an essential aspect of my MSc. thesis. The questions are simple and the survey will not take your more then a minute to complete. It is hoped that research such as this would lead to a better mobile banking environment is Trinidad and Tobago. Thanking you in advance for your participation, its sincerely appreciated.

      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GEXoYLG284uA22WP1ArU-jbuIVb1MJ2mEk_J4dCfd_c/viewform

      Kind Regards,
      Adesh