19271Fwd: Re: [ttcs_announce] General Meeting and Election of Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society Executive on Wednesday June 8, 2011 from 7-9pm

  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh
    Jun 8, 2011
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Re: [ttcs_announce] General Meeting and Election of Trinidad
      andTobago Computer Society Executive on Wednesday June 8, 2011 from 7-9pm
      Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 07:15:51 -0400
      From: Anil Ramnanan <list@...>
      CC: ttcs announce <ttcs_announce@yahoogroups.com>, ttcs
      <ttcs@yahoogroups.com>

      This is just a reminder of the TTCS Executive meeting today, June 8 2011
      from 7-9pm at Engineering Consultants at 112A Edward Street, Port of
      Spain(corner of Oxford and Edward Street).

      Here is an agenda for the meeting:

      Agenda for TTCS meeting on June 8 2011 from 7-9pm at Engineering Consultants

      1) Membership Registration - persons formally sign/fill out
      the membership form - 7:00pm - 8:00pm

      2) Nomination of TTCS Executive Committee - 8:00pm-8:20pm
      - Nomination of TTCS Chair
      - Nomination of TTCS Deputy Chair
      - Nomination of TTCS Secretary
      - Nomination of TTCS Assistant Secretary
      - Nomination of TTCS Treasurer

      3) Nomination of persons for TTCS committees - 8:20pm-8:40pm
      - Education and Publicity Committee - requires at least 2 Admin members
      - Financial Committee - 5 Admin members and Treasurer
      - Advisory Committee

      4) Change of Directors 8:40pm - 8:45pm

      5) When to have next meeting of TTCS executive 8:45pm - 8:55 pm