19266Re: Fw: Ubuntu 11.04: The ultimate educational desktop? [ZDNET]

  • slim
    May 10, 2011
      Have anyone tested GNOME 3? Gnome 3 is very unstable and far from being finished. There is no great cohesion with Gnome 3 and Ubuntu 11.04. Unity is a great start for Ubuntu's future. Linux Mint will most likely still use Gnome 2.32 so if you don't get Ubuntu's future...there you go.