1720Re: [TTLUG] ...tech park communication...

    Jan 2, 2001
      if you need help being a pest...you know I am king :)
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: CYMM
      Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:50 PM
      Subject: [TTLUG] ...tech park communication...

      ...Okay,

      I wrote asking for a specific audience with the Tech Park people... to
      dicuss closer targeting of indigenous software industry.

      I narrowed the big-payoff market gaps down to Cormmercial AI; ultra-massive
      voice & video compression technology; and Commercializing Open Source
      opportunities.

      So far only Bunty's interested in discussing anything with TIDCO (...of
      course that's why he'll be the Trini Bill Gates...). I even don't know if
      I'll get an audience with anyone significant... but would anyone from the
      group be interested in coming along if I do?

      If, at first,  they don't reply, I'll just make a pest of myself until I get
      a hearing (...damn! I'm good at that!)

      alain