1717...tech park communication...

  • CYMM
    Jan 2, 2001

      I wrote asking for a specific audience with the Tech Park people... to
      dicuss closer targeting of indigenous software industry.

      I narrowed the big-payoff market gaps down to Cormmercial AI; ultra-massive
      voice & video compression technology; and Commercializing Open Source

      So far only Bunty's interested in discussing anything with TIDCO (...of
      course that's why he'll be the Trini Bill Gates...). I even don't know if
      I'll get an audience with anyone significant... but would anyone from the
      group be interested in coming along if I do?

      If, at first, they don't reply, I'll just make a pest of myself until I get
      a hearing (...damn! I'm good at that!)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic