17092Re: [TTLUG] TTLUG Suggestion

  • Kerry Panchoo
    Oct 16, 2007
      well unfortunately i do not live in Trinidad, so i cannot do anything
      about it- I can only make suggestions. If this is the way the members of
      the LUG wants it to operate, then this will be the case.

      Elections should be held every October-- recently TLUG (Toronto LUG) had
      their elections, and they do so like clock work.

      What is also very telling is that the leadership of the group is
      noticeably quiet, and have done nothing to address my concerns or made
      any statement about what is said-- shows a complete lack of interest on
      his part.

      Kerry

      Raul Bermudez wrote:

      > Quite often, the people who are most concerned, couldn't be bothered. ;)
      >
      > --
      >

      > > From: Kerry Panchoo <kpanchoo@... <mailto:kpanchoo%40rogers.com>>
      > > Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:39:47 -0400
      > > To: TTLUG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:TTLUG%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > Subject: [TTLUG] TTLUG Suggestion
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > Seeing that richard is back on the mailing list. I have a few comments
      > > and suggestions.
      > >
      > > Its been a while since TTLUG has had a meeting or an election. To me it
      > > seems the group is now only a mailing list with very few events etc. I
      > > do not know when the group last had elections for its executive. I would
      > > like to make the following suggestions:

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic