16966Re: [TTLUG] "we can do better, we refuse to settle for less...."

  • Deosaran Bisnath
    Aug 2, 2007
      Trinidad Guardian, Wednesday August 1, 2007.

      http://www.guardian.co.tt/features3.html

      Regards,

      Raul Bermudez <toymaker@...> wrote:

      A link to the story would be much appreciated. Thanks!

      --

      > From: Deosaran Bisnath <deobisnath@...>
      > Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 04:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
      > To: ccdsj@...
      > Subject: [TTLUG] "we can do better, we refuse to settle for less...."
      >
      > Someone asked about GOETHE's quote (see end of this mail). Natasha Ofosu's

      To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
      Johann Wolfgang von Goethe