16933Re: [TTLUG] Re: Accounting Software

  • Daniel Horsford
    Jul 3, 2007
      I get my best ideas on Fling.com, so if you check it
      out and get some like-minded ideas I will be a BIG
      contributor!
      --- TTLUG@yahoogroups.com <dfurlonge@...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks a lot guys, so now I have even MORE research
      to do, geee
      > thanks, eh!
      >
      > All joke aside, I am gonna go to some of the sites
      you were so kind to
      > direct me to.
      >
      > Please, if anyone at all knows of any of these or
      other accounting
      > software being used in businesses in T&T, do not
      hesitate to post up
      > some information. Real world experience would be
      fantastic cause that