16479Re: [TTLUG] Re: Swapping basic users' windows with linux

  • kimaniidanieldotcom
    Jan 22, 2007
      Dual boot. Make Linux the default startup OS. Setup the Ubuntu with all the
      icons she needs on the desktop. Run all updates on windows and Ubuntu. So
      just in case she's trying to use her fancy webcam and is having problems in
      Ubuntu she can always restart into Windows. :o)

      KD

      --
      ----
      http://www.kimaniidaniel.com