16278Re: [TTLUG] Re: Ubuntu Open Week

  • kimaniidanieldotcom
    Dec 1 9:05 AM
      Editing the PHP by hand is not a problem for me, actually i prefer to do
      that, even windows/dreamweaver I did all the php by hand. My problem is when
      i bring that php page back into NVU to make a change on the design of the
      objects of the page (like add a table or text box etc), NVU does nto
      recognise php at all... and i think it erases the PHP code if i change the
      file to html.. :(

      Kwesi, your method sounds tedious indeed but i will see what works out.

      Kimanii

      On 12/1/06, Richard Jobity <RichardJ@...> wrote:

      > Why use NVU to edit php files?
      >
      > Use the text editor of you choice to actually edit the php. View in the
      > browser of your choice. I don't think nvu was ever designed to live
      > edit php.

      Kimanii G. Daniel
      St. Lucia: 758.519.3720
      Grenada: 473.403.7954