16273Re: [TTLUG] Re: Ubuntu Open Week

  • kimaniidanieldotcom
    Dec 1, 2006
      Richard,

      If u'r a numskull, then i'm Albert Einstein. I've been running Ubuntu for
      2.5 months now, I upgraded from dapper to edge, got XGL + beryl working and
      even got my bluetooth logitech mouse working better than in windows. I was
      going all good then I got some web development todo, so i go over to windows
      to use dreamweaver, while doing that windows froze because someone sent me a
      file over google talk. Now i'm back in ubuntu i'm having a problem doing the
      webdevelopment work, NVU cannot open PHP files, that's a big problem for me
      in that I need a wysiwyg editor to design my web forms and tables. I want to
      stay on my linux side.... any idea guys?

      Kimanii

      On 12/1/06, Richard Jobity <RichardJ@...> wrote:

      > Indeed.
      >
      > If even a numbskull like me can run Linux at home (365 days plus and
      > counting) and do what I need to do, then anyone should be able to do it.
      >
      > -rij

      Kimanii G. Daniel
      St. Lucia: 758.519.3720
      Grenada: 473.403.7954