13682Re: [TTLUG] Invitation to comment -- Linux Small Business Server Spec.

  • Dale Chulhan (Groups)
    Dec 1, 2004
      I did write guaranteed compatability from sun (that's a long way from
      supported or compatible) this is Sun's project Janus.

      You are right, it's only express and not FCS.... (Also known as Solaris
      10 beta 7 I was told) but still as exciting never the less.

      I here in London breds, pressure, every exposed appendage frozen. So
      basically I here trying to reduce my exposed appendages as much as possible.

      Ansar Mohammed wrote:

      >But is it fully supported in 10 ;)
      >Sorry there Dale, BTW where are you?
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic