Hi Everyone

  • craftychris14
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I am a new member to the Toms River group and glad I found you. I
      belonged to the Monmouth group (before I realized there was one closer
      to me:)
      My name is Christine and I live in Brick with my hubby and dog Cooper,
      I look forward to meeting everyone soon!!! I've been waiting a long
      time to find knitters in the area.
      Chris
    • stitchnbitch_tomsriver_nj
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
        Hi Chris,

        It's great you're here! Looks like 3 of you saw us from the Monmouth
        group and joined. We're glad!!

        So far we have met a few times at Barnes & Noble in Brick. Only a
        couple of us though. Another group, the Brick Stitchers meet at the
        same time so that makes for more knitters, which is good.

        Looking forward to knitting soon!
        Dianne

        --- In stitchnbitch_TomsRiver_NJ@yahoogroups.com, "craftychris14"