It's getting kind of complicated here, but you might try the same technique used in the other script, i.e., put a plot statement for the arrow and multiply itreganbw2
When I see a number in the plot, I can figure out what to do. The 98 below positions the arrow in this proprietary study: plot xxxxx = if xxxxxx_PosDot then 8jerryguenser
Jerry, It depends on how the script writer defines the arrow plot. In this case, he simply multiplied the High and Low times a number. I just changed thereganbw2
When join please saying something about the type of trading you do?
- Online Investing and Trading
- Oct 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.