Hey I have a few studies - Beta and ERR, find it useful for finding stocks that are =undersold and over bought in certain indices let me know if yourwingnutsgm
Does anyone have info on the interpretation of the "FP HRFP" indicator? I've done a Google search, but have not seen anything on how to interpret this. Whatmmcgee_62
Tf, Not if it is utterly simple, or very interesting. If I am not paid, then I own the code, you get free use of it. I would charge If it would take me aregolithman
When join please saying something about the type of trading you do?
- Online Investing and Trading
- Oct 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.