Re: [TOS_thinkscript] Re: Stocks on my Radar - Thursday

  • Tri Nguyen
    Message 1 of 21 , May 1, 2009
      Dear TOS_thinkscript moderator,

      Does language of beating another member up and hospitalizing them belong on our yahoogroup?  Noshee has gone overboard and he/she out to be kicked off this group.

      I belong to other TOS_thinkscript like yahoogroups and this type of behaviour is not tolerated at all.  Whenever someone spams and openly advertises their business with nothing in common with what the group is intended for, these members have been kicked off the group immediately in other groups I belong too.

      Noshee has stooped to a new low by threatening to hurt someone and risking jail time.

      Tri

      From: tos_speculator <xnejvdlnkbja@ spammotel. com>
      Subject: [TOS_thinkscript] Re: Stocks on my Radar - Thursday
      To: TOS_thinkscript@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 5:59 AM

      Tri,

      It is absolutely not worth it to get involved into any discussion with this person. Just ignore him and treat as a white noise. The less you pay attention, the less inclined he will be posting his junk. It is like trying to talk to someone in desert when no one listens and reacts.

      I saw his moaning in other places in Internet. Hi is doing nothing but trying to promote himself and get more meat for his "business" for a "very reasonable fee".

      I think it is up to the moderator to decide if his postings has anything to do with the purpose of this group.

      Good trading everyone. Let's not be distracted by this nonsense.

      --- In TOS_thinkscript@ yahoogroups. com, Tri Nguyen <tringuyen99@ ...> wrote:

      > Again, another uncalled for attack..  My name is not Darryl.
      >
      > Tri

      I deliberated for a while to decide if I should respond to your trash. Whether it will be worth my time but then how could I let you go without responding to you at least once as I did no harm to you.

    • Tom Mosher

      • noshee.trader@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 21 , May 7, 2009
          Tri

          You have been member of nosheetradergroup at yahoo since 2005 but recently you have been very disrespectful towards the moderator of noshee group. Therefore, I have decided to remove you from the board with immediate effect.

          Good Luck in your trading!

          Noshee

          PS: tringuyen@..., tringuyen858@... are removed too.

          It is absolutely not worth it to get involved into any discussion with this person. Just ignore him and treat as a white noise. The less you pay attention, the less inclined he will be posting his junk. It is like trying to talk to someone in desert when no one listens and reacts.

          I saw his moaning in other places in Internet. Hi is doing nothing but trying to promote himself and get more meat for his "business" for a "very reasonable fee".

          I think it is up to the moderator to decide if his postings has anything to do with the purpose of this group.

          Good trading everyone. Let's not be distracted by this nonsense.

          --- In TOS_thinkscript@ yahoogroups. com, Tri Nguyen <tringuyen99@ ...> wrote:

          > Again, another uncalled for attack..  My name is not Darryl.
          >
          > Tri

        • Tri Nguyen
          Message 4 of 21 , May 7, 2009
            Thanks for removing me from your noshee group.  I didn't find any use of your group and forgot I even belonged to the group.

            Can the moderator remove this Noshee person from the tos_thinkscript group?  He/she keeps spamming this group.

            PS: tringuyen@yahoo. com, tringuyen858@ gmail.com are removed too.

            It is absolutely not worth it to get involved into any discussion with this person. Just ignore him and treat as a white noise. The less you pay attention, the less inclined he will be posting his junk. It is like trying to talk to someone in desert when no one listens and reacts.

            I saw his moaning in other places in Internet. Hi is doing nothing but trying to promote himself and get more meat for his "business" for a "very reasonable fee".

            I think it is up to the moderator to decide if his postings has anything to do with the purpose of this group.

            Good trading everyone. Let's not be distracted by this nonsense.

            --- In TOS_thinkscript@ yahoogroups. com, Tri Nguyen <tringuyen99@ ...> wrote:

            > Again, another uncalled for attack...  My name is not Darryl.
            >
            > Tri

          • Eric Liu
            Message 5 of 21 , May 7, 2009
              Everyone,

              Let's face it.  we are all here to make money.  So Noshee what not spamming the group it's fine with me.  I am open as long as the guy can back himself up.  I actually was curious about Noshee's performance and wrote an email to him asking about his 2 past years performance and asked for 2 months free trading with him.  I pledged if his system works I will be with him for the rest of my trading life....   I got no response and continue to get his winning stock picks.   I am almost getting tired of hit the delete key when I see noshee publish his "winning (real or not ) performance".  Now we also got to put up with his trash talking.

              I would say this is a good time for the moderator to step in and stop Noshee from spamming the group.

              Eric

              I am inclinded to agree with Tri

            • chasbernier1701@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 21 , May 7, 2009
                Can you remove me from your TOS_thinkscript group!
                BTWl, Noshee is the BEST!

                From: Tri Nguyen
                Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 19:07:26 -0700 (PDT)
                To: <TOS_thinkscript@yahoogroups.com>

                Thanks for removing me from your noshee group.  I didn't find any use of your group and forgot I even belonged to the group.

                Can the moderator remove this Noshee person from the tos_thinkscript group?  He/she keeps spamming this group.

                Tri

                It is absolutely not worth it to get involved into any discussion with this person. Just ignore him and treat as a white noise. The less you pay attention, the less inclined he will be posting his junk. It is like trying to talk to someone in desert when no one listens and reacts.

                I saw his moaning in other places in Internet. Hi is doing nothing but trying to promote himself and get more meat for his "business" for a "very reasonable fee".

                I think it is up to the moderator to decide if his postings has anything to do with the purpose of this group.

                Good trading everyone. Let's not be distracted by this nonsense.

                --- In TOS_thinkscript@ yahoogroups. com, Tri Nguyen <tringuyen99@ ...> wrote:

                > Again, another uncalled for attack...  My name is not Darryl.
                >
                > Tri

              • Noshee OptionTrader
                Message 7 of 21 , May 7, 2009
                  Eric

                  I receive lot of emails every day both from my members and non-members. Members ask me questions about existing trades and markets and non-members ask me about my services.

                  I do my due diligence in responding to each of them. I think I missed your email requesting me about my performance for past two years otherwise I would have responded right away. I am sorry about that and you could have asked me again but you chose not to, so it is fine with me.

                  Those who inquire about my services I suggest to them to take 2-week trial and find out themselves about what kind of alerts I provide. I have nothing to hide as I provide live alert and every trade is documented in the worksheet with buy and sell prices.

                  Since you are being rude, therefore, I will not be providing you my past two years performance and you also gave me one more chance to post about my alerts services.

                  Thank you for the favor!

                  Noshee
                  nosheetrader@...

                  It is absolutely not worth it to get involved into any discussion with this person. Just ignore him and treat as a white noise. The less you pay attention, the less inclined he will be posting his junk. It is like trying to talk to someone in desert when no one listens and reacts.

                  I saw his moaning in other places in Internet. Hi is doing nothing but trying to promote himself and get more meat for his "business" for a "very reasonable fee".

                  I think it is up to the moderator to decide if his postings has anything to do with the purpose of this group.

                  Good trading everyone. Let's not be distracted by this nonsense.

                  --- In TOS_thinkscript@ yahoogroups. com, Tri Nguyen <tringuyen99@ ...> wrote:

                  > Again, another uncalled for attack...  My name is not Darryl.
                  >
                  > Tri

                • tos_speculator
                  Message 8 of 21 , May 8, 2009
                    I'm second that.

                    --- In TOS_thinkscript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Liu <ejliu168@...> wrote:
                    > I would say this is a good time for the moderator to step in and stop Noshee
                    > from spamming the group.
                  • tos_speculator
                    Message 9 of 21 , May 8, 2009
                      You can easily do this yourself. Click "Edit Membership" link on group main page and then "Leave Group" button.

                      --- In TOS_thinkscript@yahoogroups.com, chasbernier1701@... wrote:

                      > Can you remove me from your TOS_thinkscript group!
                      > BTWl, Noshee is the BEST!

                    • Darryl Wagoner
                      Message 10 of 21 , May 8, 2009
                        Greetings,

                        Noshee has been banned. I am very sorry that I didn't catch it sooner.
                        I will try to keep a closer eye out for abuse. Also feel free to let me
                        know if I have missed something at darryl@...

                        I was concern when I approved him, but didn't have any valid reason not
                        too. I don't even think that he is a TOS user.

                        Note to the other moderators: If you feel that a member is disrupting
                        the group feel free to ban them.

                        thanks
                        Darryl Wagoner
                        TOS_thinkscript group owner