Re: Formula Sell Orders

  • ProCommServices
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
      I haven't done this, but I think you can trigger orders with a study, as is outlined here:

      http://readtheprospectus.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/tutorial-creating-study-alerts-and-auto-trades-in-think-or-swim/

      Be sure to test it in paperMoney or OnDemand.

      Regards,
      Stephen

      --- In TOS_thinkscript@yahoogroups.com, Stock Jock <stockjocktrader@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for your reply Mark.  So stategies can only simulate buy/sell orders and don't actually execute them?  I guess maybe what I'm looking for is automated trading.  I'll have to take a look at Prodigio then.
      >
      > Regards,

    • Stock Jock
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
        That's the idea; however, it only allows for using built-in indicators
        in one line of code.