Idea for this group

  • eliot_hosewater
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
      Why not make it a general support group for any TOS topic, not just
      thinkscript?
    • Darryl Wagoner
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007
        Hi,

        I don't have any problem with that. I haven't had time to work on studies
        yet. I am currently writing a trade tracking program. I haven't found a
        good way to track my trade. I think I will make this open source software.

        Good idea!

        thanks
        -darryl

        --
        Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

        Stock Options trader site: http://optiontraders.wiki-site.com/

        "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]
      • Patel Shishir
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007
          Hi Darry

          Thanks lot for sharing ideas.

          This is good idea. I also support this

          Shishir

          --
          Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

          Stock Options trader site: http://optiontrader s.wiki-site. com/

          "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]

          National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
        • Steve Lyon
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007
            I'm another supporter of the general support idea. Mutual support shouldn't interfere with thinkscripts. :-)