Where did everyone come from?

  • Darryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      Our sizes has doubled in the past few weeks.

      TOS has made some new stuff to ThinkScript, but I haven't had a chance
      to play with any of it.

      Please post scripts to the file sections.

      Darryl Wagoner
      DE WA1GON
    • drpeterb1
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
        --- In TOS_thinkscript@yahoogroups.com, "Darryl" <darryl@...> wrote:

        > Our sizes has doubled in the past few weeks.
        >
        > TOS has made some new stuff to ThinkScript, but I haven't had a chance
        > to play with any of it.
        >
        > Please post scripts to the file sections.
        >
        > Darryl Wagoner
        > DE WA1GON

        What new stuff are you talking about?

        Are strategies added automatically to Think Scripts when you sign on. Also, if a study has
        been deleted from the menu is it restored when you sign back on or do you have to do
        something to restore it?

        Peter