Re: To PureTick Users

  • Chip Atchison
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi Bob,
      Thanks for the reply! Yes PureTick does not list the HAs on its
      visitors page. You have to join the trial and work through the
      training videos to find out anything about the HA indicators.

      A quick definition of how PureTick uses the indicatior is if the
      haClose of the current candle is higher than the haOpen of the
      previous candle then plot a blue square below the current candle
      indicating a possible long trade. The reverse is true for a short or
      red HA square above the current candle.

      PureTick uses a modified Heikin-Ashi charts
      http://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/heikinashi.asp

      I can create the IF statement to determine blue/red situation but I
      don't know how to plot a block.

      Can you please help me with the statements to plot a
      point/block/square etc above or below a candle?

      Thanks
      Chip

      sp

      --- In TOS_thinkscript@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Kutschke"
      <bkutschke@...> wrote:

      > Chip, do you have any samples or a description of the logic that
      the
      > indicator uses? Took a quick look at the PureTick site, but didn't
      see
      > anything related to a blue/red HA indicator.
      >

      > Bob

    • RP in SC
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        Chip,
        did you look at the script for Doji in studies?  might help

        <bkutschke@. ..> wrote:

        > Chip, do you have any samples or a description of the logic that
        the
        > indicator uses? Took a quick look at the PureTick site, but didn't
        see
        > anything related to a blue/red HA indicator.
        >

        > Bob

      • Chip Atchison
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
          Looking at the Doji scripts helped! THANKS