CreateColor

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Where can I find a key for the 3 variables in Create Color? Just
      learning ThinkScript and is there more info besides thinkScript manual
      at TOS?
      Thanks
    • Bob Kutschke
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008

        Click on a color patch (like in an existing study setup screen), then on Select. Click on a color in the large matrix of colors that is similar to the color you want. Then click on the RGB tab and you’ll see the values for that color patch. Use that for the Create Color formula in Thinkscript.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
          THANK YOU....I found that if you hold your cursor over a particular color the RGB numbers are displayed.  Now maybe I can see some of the charts.
          Is there any location that has more of this type of help that I could read?
          Thanks again.
          Click on a color patch (like in an existing study setup screen), then on Select. Click on a color in the large matrix of colors that is similar to the color you want. Then click on the RGB tab and youÂ’ll see the values for that color patch. Use that for the Create Color formula in Thinkscript.