Displaced daily indicators after hours

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      I trade Forex and have a lot of problems with displaced daily indicators after hours. PivotPoints, Daily High/Low etc. They initially load fine but a few seconds later the displacement shifts back to 0. They work fine during the day but not at night. Is that just the was tos is or do I have something set wrong?
    • cowboysfan452
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        I actually have this problem on my milking the cow indicator. I don't use it much anymore but if I reload the style it usually fixes the problem.

      • hogsmile@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2012
          Sounds odd.  By "displaced", you mean indicators that extend into the left (blank) side of the chart window (aka "the future"), right?  Woodie's pivots, for example.  Give me a list of what doesn't work during extended hours and a brief description of the failure.  I'll play with my machine and see if I can duplicate it.

          Sent from my iPad