Re: [TOS_thinkscript] Re: Market Forecast Scan

  • Brian Jasper
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1, 2012
      Is there a scan to find either the intermediate or short term line rising?

      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 11, 2012
        Bob,

        I'm trying to do a scan using the Market Forecast indicator and found your code very useful. Got rid of most of the errors with referencing the MFC inidicator.

        Were you able to duplicate the MFC Momentum indicator ? Can you post the code or email it ?

        Any help you can offer is appreciated.

        Thanks,

        Thomas