Coloring pricebars?

  • Doug Forman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
      Does anyone know how to color the pricebars based upon a condition?

      i.e. if Volume > Volume[1], color price bar BLUE

      It's been suggested that I use something like:

      pricebar.setDefaultColor(Color.Green);

      ...but I can't seem to get that to work for me.

      Good trading everyone,

      Doug
    • inertia_trader
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2008
        Doug, the function you want to use is assignValueColor().

        Look at the source code for the PercentChg indicator to see a
        good, simple example of how it's used.

        Tom