[Blog/Commentary] [UK] All About Trans – new websi te

  • Stephanie Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 6:14 AM
      Trans Media Action, UK

      All About Trans – new website

      April 30, 2013

      Today, we kicked off our first “All About Trans” Interaction – a
      social gathering between BBC comedy and entertainment executives and
      some young trans people.

      As it’s the beginning of this new and exciting piece of work, we’re
      moving over to a new website, dedicated to “All About Trans”, to the
      projects that have funding and those that don’t…yet!

      You’ll notice, if you’re a Twitter fan, that we’ve changed our Twitter
      page too, to fit in with the new project website. The website is very
      much a work in progress – you’ll see loads of information on how our
      interactions have gone, what other exciting things are coming up and
      information and links to other brilliant organisations doing great
      work in this area.

      In the meantime, we’ll keep this blog up until we migrate the posts
      over to the new site, so nothing will be lost in the changeover.

      Check us out at AllAboutTrans.org.uk
      <http://www.allabouttrans.org.uk/> and on Twitter, @AllAboutTrans
      <http://www.twitter.com/allabouttrans> .

      http://transmediaaction.com/2013/04/30/all-about-trans-new-website/