File - TNUK Copyright notice

  • TNUKdigest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 216 , Dec 1, 2005
      NOTE FROM THE TNUK EDITORS.:

      Copyright holders:

      TNUK is a free Internet News Service acting as a 'news' focal-point for the UK's Trans Community, and includes some carefully selected relevant news stories covering the World's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Communities. These news resources generally come from;

      Various respected L.G.B.T. Activists Contributors

      Notices from Trans Gender Organisations

      Transgendernews, Eurotransgender and other news lists

      We do not assert any rights to any news articles or notice. We endevour to always relay the copyright information as part of the Article copy to ensure the copy is not accidentally misused by our readers who may not otherwise be aware of them.

      We operate as a repository of pertinent articles, notices and news information related to the transsexual environment. With a virtually unlimited storage capacity provided by Yahoo. We capture and store articles to prevent their historical loss due to system crashes and even (as so often) deletions by the original owner due the space limitations that most news sites operate under.

      We always try to provide a working link to the original article source and encourage our contributers to do so as well. This ensures your advertisers, and links to other pages and services you offer are seen and where appropriate used.

      We will remove your article if you wish.

      This is a non-profit and educational site. All articles and stories are for research purposes only and must not be used for any financial gain.

      This web site and its contents are in no way affiliated, funded, or regulated by any other body whether public or private, nor is it linked to any other organisation or group.

      Information contained on this site has been provided by its volunteer contributors and/or has been discovered through the research of volunteers. These contributions are accepted in good faith, other than cursory editorial review, no investigation is made to independently verify the current factual or legal status of the information within these reports. We would welcome further reliable, substantiated and respected news sources.

      TNUK itself has an editorial policy not to comment on the items it forwards to its readers,we do not correct mistakes or confusion in the articles posted, nor does it entertain any discussion within its site of any of the articles forwarded to the list. Any comments and opinions found on this site are the opinions of the forwarder of the original message and are not necessarily those of this site or its editors, its contributors or any other entities. TNUK will forward in good faith the good, the bad, and the down right ugly reports as a permanent record.

      Regards

      The Editors of TNUK
    • TNUKdigest@yahoogroups.com