Lululemon Grassroots Opportunity

  • martinmcnutt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hello Fabulous Coaches!!!

      Becca, our fantastic marketing Campaign Manager, has secured us two great opportunities next month for some grassroots Fall recruiting. She has arranged to have one or more of our coaches lead two club runs from the Lululemon P street store on April 12th and 19th (both Mondays). It would be fantastic to have two coaches at each club run to say a few words about TNT to the group before taking them out on a short run. We can provide pace cards and chapsticks to give out as well.

      Any volunteers to help out with a great Fall recruitment opportunity?

      Martin
    • nikkitnt@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2010
        My out of shape self may be able to help out with this depending on the dates. Esp since it is short!!So keep me posted.
        Nikki