Running Seminar at UVA

  • Smith, Jenny (DC-NCA)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2011

      Hi Coaches,

      Skye Donovan will be attending a running seminar at UVA and wanted to pass along the information, in case anybody else is interested. Please check out the link below.

      Cheers,

      Jenny Smith

      http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/clinical/departments/physical-medicine-rehabilitation/the-speed-clinic/running-medicine-2011.html

      ::Jenny Smith | Campaign Manager, TNT
      :: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society | 5845 Richmond Highway, Suite 800, Alexandria, VA 22303
      :: 703-399-2926 | VOIP 2926 | www.teamintraining.org/nca  | jenny.smith@...

      fbook logo.jpgtwitter logo.bmpGet Connected to Team In Training NCA on Twitter & Facebook

      The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma and to improve the quality of life for our patients and their families.