RE: Guest Coaches This Weekend

  • Mark F. Spisak
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2011

      Sorry Jenny, out of town this weekend.  Have a great training weekend and GO TEAM!

      Mark

      Mark Spisak

      (W) 240-479-7007

      (C) 202-439-2590

      mspisak@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2011

        Sorry Jenny - I am helping my son move this weekend.  Go TEAM!!

        Sara

        Sara Ferguson%0D%0Aemail%3A dfergy%40comcast.net%0D%0ACell phone%3A  (240) 463-6748

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2011
          Jenny:

          Sorry but I'm leaving on Saturday for the UK on business travel.

          Jim