Spring, Summer and Fall coaching interest

  • martinmcnutt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
      Amazing NCA Coaches,
      Jenny and I would like to confirm a few rumors you may have heard and gauge coaching interest for the next few seasons. We know some of you have already expressed interest in one season or another, but if you would please send me (martin.mcnutt@...) your most up to date thoughts where you see yourself coaching (if at all) these upcoming months. Below are a few thigs to consider about the next 3 seasons:

      Spring: We have added RNR Madrid and RNR USA to CMM and Shamrock
      Summer: We return to Anchorage, AK, Zooma, and RNR San Diego
      Fall: Lineup will now be MCM, Nike, VA Beach and Baltimore

      We look forward to hearing from you all soon.

      Go Team!
    • Coach Jacque
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
        If you'll have me, I'd like fall season and happy to back up Danielle if she's coaching spring. LOVE the addition of Baltimore!

        Jacque

        Coach Jacque
        Cell: (202) 365-5900

        From: "martinmcnutt" <martin.mcnutt@...>
        Sender: TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:02:12 -0000
        To: <TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [TNTNCAMARATHONS] Spring, Summer and Fall coaching interest

        Amazing NCA Coaches,
        Jenny and I would like to confirm a few rumors you may have heard and gauge coaching interest for the next few seasons. We know some of you have already expressed interest in one season or another, but if you would please send me (martin.mcnutt@...) your most up to date thoughts where you see yourself coaching (if at all) these upcoming months. Below are a few thigs to consider about the next 3 seasons:

        Spring: We have added RNR Madrid and RNR USA to CMM and Shamrock
        Summer: We return to Anchorage, AK, Zooma, and RNR San Diego
        Fall: Lineup will now be MCM, Nike, VA Beach and Baltimore

        We look forward to hearing from you all soon.

        Go Team!

      • Sara Ferguson
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
          what is RNR USA?

          Sara Ferguson%0D%0Aemail%3A dfergy%40comcast.net%0D%0ACell phone%3A  (240) 463-6748

          From: "martinmcnutt" <martin.mcnutt@...>
          Sender: TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:02:12 -0000
          To: <TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com

          Amazing NCA Coaches,
          Jenny and I would like to confirm a few rumors you may have heard and gauge coaching interest for the next few seasons. We know some of you have already expressed interest in one season or another, but if you would please send me (martin.mcnutt@...) your most up to date thoughts where you see yourself coaching (if at all) these upcoming months. Below are a few thigs to consider about the next 3 seasons:

          Spring: We have added RNR Madrid and RNR USA to CMM and Shamrock
          Summer: We return to Anchorage, AK, Zooma, and RNR San Diego
          Fall: Lineup will now be MCM, Nike, VA Beach and Baltimore

          We look forward to hearing from you all soon.

          Go Team!

        • McNutt, Martin (DC-NCA)
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011

            That would be the new and improved National Marathon.  Thank God.

            ::Martin McNutt | Campaign Manager - Team In Training
            ::The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society | 5845 Richmond Hwy, Suite 800 Alexandria, VA 22303
            ::(703) 399-2904 | VOIP - 2904 | www.teamintraining.org/nca | martin.mcnutt@...

            CFC: 72322

            United Way: 8251

            The mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma and to improve the quality of life for our patients and their families.

            From: "martinmcnutt" <martin.mcnutt@...>

            Sender: TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:02:12 -0000

            To: <TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com>

            ReplyTo: TNTNCAMARATHONS@yahoogroups.com

            Amazing NCA Coaches,
            Jenny and I would like to confirm a few rumors you may have heard and gauge coaching interest for the next few seasons. We know some of you have already expressed interest in one season or another, but if you would please send me (martin.mcnutt@...) your most up to date thoughts where you see yourself coaching (if at all) these upcoming months. Below are a few thigs to consider about the next 3 seasons:

            Spring: We have added RNR Madrid and RNR USA to CMM and Shamrock
            Summer: We return to Anchorage, AK, Zooma, and RNR San Diego
            Fall: Lineup will now be MCM, Nike, VA Beach and Baltimore

            We look forward to hearing from you all soon.

            Go Team!

            This email has been scanned by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Managed Email Content Service, provided by Verizon Business.

            NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is for the use of the addressee only. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message. If you believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender immediately by reply email. Thank you.
          • Sara Ferguson
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2011
              thanks!