R-Factor adhesive reusable cold pack

  • Smith, Jenny (DC-NCA)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011

      Hi Coaches,

      Josh Turner approached TNT with an opportunity I thought some of you might be interested in. He and a business partner are developing an adhesive cold pack and wanted to get your input. If you read through the attachment and are interested, please email him at joshua_thomas_turner@....

      Thank you,

      Jenny Smith

      ::Jenny Smith | Campaign Manager, TNT
      :: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society | 5845 Richmond Highway, Suite 800, Alexandria, VA 22303
      :: 703-399-2926 | VOIP 2926 | www.teamintraining.org/nca  | jenny.smith@...

      fbook logo.jpgtwitter logo.bmpGet Connected to Team In Training NCA on Twitter & Facebook