TNT Tabling Opportunity at Fleet Feet in Gburg

  • martinmcnutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      Hello folks!

      I know many of you are currently working with teams and this wouldn't apply to you, but we have a great tabling opportunity at a fitness expo this Saturday. We would love to have a coach represent TNT at the Fleet Feet Fitfest. Try and say that 3 times fast!!
      The timeframe is from 10:00am-12:00pm at the Fleet Feet in Gaithersburg, MD on Saturday, April 9. Essentially, you would just be there to answer questions about TNT and help record interest. Please let me know if you are available to help with this, and I can get you more details.

      Thanks a million!!
      Martin McNutt