Apply for the Power Bar Team Elite

  • martinmcnutt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      Hello everyone,
      I have been informed by coach Jacque that the Power Bar Team Elite application is live. This program provides its members with Power bar swag and product for a two year period... and it is free!! I am told it is a great way to supplement what is given to TNT, with additional things to give away and better / different flavors. Please see the excerpt below for more information. The deadline is December 11th, so don't delay!!

      "The 2010/2011 Team Elite Application will go live Tuesday, October 27th at the following web address:

      http://www.powerbar.com/applynow/

      All athletes interested in PowerBar sponsorship for the next 2 year term need to apply, we will review all applications. You will have until December 11th to complete the application, but the sooner the better. Please feel free to pass along the invitation to apply to those you feel are Team Elite material. If you run into any issues while applying please e-mail Powerbar_Help@... . Keep in mind the more information you provide only betters your chances to be accepted."

      Thanks,
      Martin
    • Josh Beeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
        Hi Martin

        Just a short note to confirm receipt of the TNT coaching contract.
        I'll send you a note with the dates/locations I've chosen for
        recruiting events in a few days.

        Hope you are well.

        Sent from my iPhone.